What are the key uses and features of video conferencing solutions for businesses?
- Promoting a product or service
- Conducting a meeting
- Large scale dissemination of information
- Training sessions
- Generate leads for sales
What are the key aspects of a web conferencing free event or discussion?
- First the event must be planned. Based on its purpose, it is important to choose a theme or topic. After this the event must be scheduled.
- Decide whether this is a public (ie. open to all) or closed event (ie. by invitation only).
- If it is a public webinar then make sure you promote your webinar effectively. If it is a closed event, make sure you send out invitations with all the relevant details.
- Begin the event on the predefined date and time. Keep in mind that your webinar needs to be a dialogue in order for it to be effective. Provide information that is relevant and ask the right questions in turn.
- If possible, record the web conferencing free of cost so that those who missed out can access the session at a later date. Recording your webinar is also a great way to improve your hosting skills as you can review your performance and understand what works and what does not.
- Make sure that people can register for the product or service you are offering at the end of the session.
- It might also be sensible to have a form for feedback from the audience or attendees.